La Hogue Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
General La Hogue Loyalty Card Scheme Conditions
- The La Hogue Loyalty Card Scheme (the “Scheme”) is operated by La Hogue Farm Foods, Chippenham, Ely, Cambs, CB7 5PZ.
- La Hogue Farm Foods can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Scheme account, at any time.
- All La Hogue Loyalty cards belong to La Hogue Farm Foods.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- If we identify that you hold two or more La Hogue Loyalty Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
- The La Hogue Loyalty Card scheme is for personal use only.
- La Hogue can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme.
- You may apply for a new card if the card is lost or stolen or damaged. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. However, La Hogue Farm Foods is not liable for theft of points by a third party if your card is stolen.
- If the cardholder does not used their card in a twelve month period, the holder will be deemed to have withdrawn from the scheme and unredeemed benefits will be cancelled.
- The benefit will only be allowed as a discount against future purchases.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points may be redeemed against the purchase of gift vouchers but not against purchases made with gift vouchers.
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to notify La Hogue Farm Foods of any change of address or personal details.
- We will not share your details with any other companies or individuals. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice. By providing your email address on the registration form you will automatically be registered for email newsletters.
Collecting La Hogue Loyalty Card points
- The standard number of points you will collect are 1 points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases;
- If you forget your Loyalty card, please ask the cashier to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your La Hogue Loyalty Card to be able to collect your points.
- La Hogue Farm Foods reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice.
Spending La Hogue Loyalty Card points
- 1 point is worth 1 penny to spend on products in the farm shop or farm cafe. We will not exchange La Hogue Loyalty Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption in store and online without notice.
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your La Hogue Loyalty Card account.